Over the years ashima have developed a range of disk brake pad compounds that excel for specific styles of riding, environments and performance requirements.
1. Semi metal: > 30 < 60 % metal.
2. Formulated specifically for frequent users giving improved off-road performance, ideal for cross country.
(1) Good all round breaking performance.
(2) Improved wet performance (over organic).
(3) Average to high temperature use.
(4) Improved pad wear (over organic).
(5) Good noise characteristics.
(6) Prone to noise.
(7) Higher disk wear when compared to organic.