Over the years ashima have developed a range of disk brake pad compounds that excel for specific styles of riding, environments and performance requirements.
1. Organic: < 30% metal.
2. This compound is targeted specifically at the general town/city road user.
(1) Excellent short term braking.
(2) Very good noise characteristics.
(3) Very low disk wear.
(4) Poor wet performance (compared to other Ashima disk compounds).
(5) High pad wear.
(6) Poor high temperature performance (compared to other Ashima disk compounds).