Over the years ashima have developed a range of disk brake pad compounds that excel for specific styles of riding, environments and performance requirements.
1. Sintered: > 60 % metal.
2. With very high metallic loading this compound has been formulated specifically for very frequent hard use in all environments, ideal for competitive cross country & down hill.
(1) Exceptional high temperature performance.
(2) Exceptional wet performance.
(3) Exceptional pad wear.
(4) Good noise characteristics.
(5) Prone to noise.
(6) High disk wear.
(7) Due to heat generation can course " pump-up ".