Solenoid control valve is a kind of isolation valve, which can substitute traditional gate valves, ball valve and butterfly valves. The gate functioning is easily controlled by electrical power. The valve can be installed in fire control facility, water supply, or
distant location where it's difficult to control the gate opening. The controller is directly fixed and can be easily installed on piping site. nterchangeable between manual and solenoid control.
1. Working voltage
AC110V, 220V 50 / 60Hz.
2. Electrifying time range 1 year continuously for 10,000 hours.
3. Allowable voltage range: ±10%.
4. Working temperature: -5~80.
5. Durability- 500,000 cycles.
6. Working pressure range: 0.3kgf/cm2 ~ 10kgf/cm2.
7. Generally NC (open when switch on)type, special order is needed for NO(close when switch off) type.