1. Advanced hydraulic adjusting system for discharge set by hydraulic cylinder aligned with toggle plate and accessorial mechanism to achieved easy adjustment and save timing.
2. A guiding mechanism is installed inside the bottom of swing jaw and frame in case of large scale jaw crusher to eliminated side force that will shorten lifetime of bearing while crushing.
3. Different teeth shape design in upper and lower part of jaw plates in order to have the best crushing effect.
4. Wear plates are set under both fixed and swing jaw plates to protect the whole frame or swing jaw. When the wear occur, it is only need to change the wear plates instead of re-welding and re-machining the whole assembly with great cost.
5. High capacity is due to deep crushing chamber, sharp nip angle and higher R.P.M. by oil bath lubrication.
6. Large size feeding available by symmetrical crushing chamber design.
7. Robust construction due to heavy duty design, for example, large size SKF or FAG bearing and shaft, CO2, welding construction frame followed by annealing treatment.
1. Primary crushers: (1) Model: CMJS 2010. (2) Feed opening (mm): 500 x 250. (3) Crushing capacities(T/H): 9-11, 11-15, 15-21, 19-29, 23-35 and 25-39. (4) Power required HP: 30-40. (5) Pully RPM: 330. 2. Secondary crushers: (1) Model: CMJB 3012. (2) Feed opening (mm): 750 x 300. (3) Crushing capacities(T/H): 22-34, 58-42, 34-52, 40-60, 46-68 and 49-73. (4) Power required HP: 50-75. (5) Pully RPM: 330.