1. The A-411M (MTK) is the industry leading Bluetooth GPS data logger that offers simultaneous use of real-time GPS reception and data logging. The A-411M (MTK) features extended battery life, (up to 20 hours) with rechargeable battery and increased memory size. (4MB) It can interface with any Bluetooth-enable mobile device to provide GPS data to applications. The A-411M (MTK) is capable of keeping up to 250,000 records or positions, including longitude, latitude, speed, UTC, and tag data. The log file can be downloaded for analysis via high-speed USB connection, the location histories can also be exported to mapping software such as Google Earth or TrackMaker.
2. It can be used as a wireless and mobile data logger for asset tracking, fleet management, heavy logistics and dangerous goods transportation.
(1) 32 channels "All-In-View" tracking
(2) Cold/ warm/ hot start time: 36/33/1 sec. (average)
(3) Superior sensitivity: -158dBm tracking
(4) Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
(5) Support standard NMEA-0183 at 38400 bps baud rate
2. Compatible with Bluetooth devices with Serial Port Profile (SPP).
3. 4M Bytes flash memory for data logging, with 16 bytes binary data per record that stores up to 250K data records.
4. Log data can be exported to mapping software such as Google Earth and TrackMaker.
5. Logging data interval programmable: by time or distance.
6. Data tag (start, stop point) can be set by user, maximum 250 sections.
7. Support G-mouse function via USB cable.
8. Vibration sensor for power management (auto power on or goes to sleep mode)
Low power consumption: 20 hours.