Changzhou Wujin Jiahong Textile Co., Ltd.

Company Introduction

Established in 2002, Changzhou Wujin Jiahong Textile Co., Ltd. is a specialized manufacturer of various kinds of yarn dyed fabrics. Covering an area of 35,000 square meters, and close to Shanghai and Nanjing, we are enjoying convenient transportation.

We have 150 employees, among whom 30 are technicians and engineers. We have 180 sets of air-jet looms, over 200 sets of Japanese rapier looms, and 2 sets of German finishing lines. Our annual output of various kinds of superior yarn dyed fabrics has reached 10,000,000 meters.

90% of our products are made for export markets, such as the USA, Korea and other countries in Southeast Asia. The other 10% are for mainland China's garment factories.

Providing superior quality products and excellent service, we are now looking forward to even greater cooperation with overseas customers based on mutual benefits. Please feel free to contact us for more details. ...

Contact us

Company Name :Changzhou Wujin Jiahong Textile Co., Ltd.
Contact Person :Mr. Michael Chen
Address :188 Changhong East Road, Wujin District,
City :Changzhou
Province / State :Jiangsu
Country :China China
Telephone :86-5-196329168
Fax :86-5-196329198