Exhaust gas best solution of air velocity and flow monitoring
● Operation buttons to set the diameter range; for measuring flow and velocity
● Analog / RS-485 / Impulse output, multiple output options
● Capable of temperature compensation, accurate measurement
● Using constant temperature anemometer(CTA) technology, good sensitivity
● Turndown ratio 50：1 , excellent repeatability at low velocity
● IP65 IP rating (IP67 optional), stainless steel casing, suitable for various severe environments, such as slightly corrosive liquids
FTM06T-A thermal mass type air velocity and Flow transmitter, contains three sensing elements (Rh / Rt / PT), the heater (Rh) is used for measurement, temperature compensation sensor (Rt), the temperature sensor (PT) that detects the air flow is used as a reference to measure the temperature of the medium.
Rh is the heating body, Rt is used to sense the temperature change of the water flow; as the water velocity increases, when the fluid
passes through Rh, it will take away more heat; PT will sense the current temperature of the gas at any time.
The temperature difference between the two sensors of Rh and PT is used as the basis for measuring the flow rate, when the medium
flow rate increases, the temperature difference value is decreased, and conversely increase, the temperature difference value is
processed and converted into standard signal output and displayed, through the unique linear regression technology, a good flow rate performance is obtained.