1. Wide input range ± 25%
2. Inverter output regulation rate ± 3%
3. All models with A.V.R. built-in.
4. Simulated sine wave output.
5. With surge protection.
6. With noise filter and short circuit protection.
7. DB-9 interface connector.
8. Battery low voltage protection.
9. All models with AVR built-in.
10. Back-up time may vary depending on load condition.
Input Voltage: 110V or 220V ± 25% Input Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz ± 5% Output Voltage: 110 / 115 / 120 / 220 / 230 / 240V ± 5% ( Adjustable ) Output Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz ± 0.1Hz Waveform: PWM simulated sine wave Protection: When input voltage too high or too low, the UPS will supply the power automatically to protect the equipment. If output overload or short circuit, it has current limited, fuse blow or cut off protection as well as surge protection. The UPS with DC start, when AC mains black out, you can use this device to supply the output. Interface: DB9 communication (can build software to save files and shutdown UPS)