1. Key features:
(1) 44-channels GPS search engine.
(2) Cold/warm/hot start: 30sec/28sec/1sec.
(3) Superior sensitivity: -159 dBm for superior urban canyon.
(4) Support A-GPS function.
(5) Reacquisition time: 0.1 sec.
(6) Low power consumption: 55mA.
(7) Support of SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS) satellites for navigation.
(8) Compact size, easy integration into hand-held device.
(9) Built-in low noise, high gain active antenna.
(10) Apply to host devices with RS232 or RS485.
(11) User selectable datum.
(12) Pole mount to 1"-14 UNS threaded mast.
(13) Wide operating voltage range 7~40V DC.
(14)Compact construction/fully waterproof.
(1) Marine Navigation.
(2) Fleet Management.
(3) Mileage Management.
(4) Tracking devices/system.
(5) Data logging for marine navigation.
(6) Mapping devices for PC & pocket PC.
(7) Marine navigation or touring devices.
(8) AVL and location-based service system.
MR-800 is marine GPS receiver. Its excellent performance easily conquers the most difficult tasks. In addition, it provides various functions to meet customers’ needs. MR-800 It provides marvelous navigation performance under dynamic conditions in areas with limited sky view like urban canyons.