1. Microcomputer controls automatic operation from water inlet to fulfill stop as well as reverse flush to extend the lifetime of RO membrane and boost pump.
2. The advanced water saving system could save the expense of wastewater up to quadruple.
3. All covered fashion shell for dust prevention and easy cleansing.
4. RO water purifiers (water retrench type).
1. Water purifying system: 5 stages with self-locking dispensable filter cartridge. 2. First stage: PP filament 5-micron filter code No. SL-PRE05. 3. Second stage: granule active carbon filter code no. SL-35. 4. Third stage: PP filament 1 micron filter code no. SL-PRE01. 5. Fourth stage: RO membrane. 50 GPD 6. Fifth stage: granule active carbon post-filter code no. SL-15 7. Storage pressurized tank: NSF approval steel tank 3.2 gallons. 8. Size: W28 x D30 x H39cm.