1. Design flexibility: investment casting produces near-net-shape configurations, offering designers and engineers freedom of design in a wide range of alloys. The process is capable of producing precise detail dimensional accuracy, and parts may weigh just a few ounces to many pounds.
2. Wide choice of alloys: available for most metals, please check our material reference page.
3. Eliminate tooling set-up: by offering near-net-shape configuration, fixture costs are substantially reduced or eliminated.
4. Reduce production costs: costly machining operations are reduced and often eliminated.
5. Cut assembly operations: several parts can be made as one casting, reducing handling, assembly and inspection costs.
6. Reproduce fine details: splines, holes, bosses, lettering, serrations and even some threads can be cast.
We use the professional precision casting technology to manufacture auto parts. In additional, we produce high quality precision casting and reduce the high cost of your auto parts. With our professional knowledge and experience, we can provide precision casting with high qualities and competitive prices. We can supply the precision castings according to customers' drawings and designs.